LIVE VIDEO: WUSA 9 at 5am    Watch
 

Malfunctioning Furnace Cause Of Camper Trailer Fire

10:49 PM, Oct 22, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

OWINGS, Md. (WUSA) -- A camper trailer fire on Monday morning in Calvert County was caused by a malfunctioning furnace, say state fire marshals. 

The fire was reported shortly before 7 a.m. in the 7200 block of Burning Timber Lane in Owings, Md. by the owner of the camper. Eight firefighters responded to the scene and put out the fire in about 10 minutes.

The camper had about $2500 worth of damage.

Most Watched Videos