Man Dies After Being Electrocuted At Va. Job Site

7:01 AM, Sep 6, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) - Authorities say a man in his 20s was killed when he was electrocuted while working in an electrical closet in Arlington.

The man was part of a construction crew working in a mixed-use residential and commercial building in the 2200 block of Pershing Drive on Wednesday afternoon. He has not been identified.

Police say the man came into contact with a main electrical line. He was taken to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration will investigate the death.

Most Watched Videos