courtesy of Henri Abrams
• 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans
• 2 (15-ounce) cans of peaches in light syrup
• 12oz ABRAMS BBQ Sauce
• 1 Green Pepper sliced
• 1 Red Pepper sliced
• 1 Yellow Pepper sliced
• 1 Onion sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Cover and bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until thick and bubbly.
- Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.