(WUSA) -- Montgomery County officials say that approximately 240 intersections were without working traffic lights at 5:30 a.m. Monday. Officials are reminding drivers that they should treat these intersections as a four-way stop.
Some of these intersections include:
- Connecticut Ave(MD185) & Randolph Rd
- Connecticut Ave(MD185) & Veirs Mill Rd (MD586)
- Cabin John Pkwy & Mac Arthur Blvd
- Colesville Rd(US29) & University Blvd E (MD193) (Four Corners)
- Columbia Blvd & Georgia Ave (MD97) & Seminary Rd
- Forest Glen Rd & Forest Glen Rd (MD192) & Georgia Ave(MD97)
- Jones Bridge Rd & Rockville Pike (MD355)
- River Rd(MD190) & Wilson Ln (MD188)
- Little Falls Pkwy & River Rd (MD190)
- Democracy Blvd & & Old Georgetown Rd (MD187)
- E Gude Dr & Frederick Rd(MD355) & W Gude Dr
Make sure that you are allowing extra time for your commute and watch out for police officers directing traffic and pedestrians in crosswalks.