Candle Sparked House Fire That Caused $50K In Damages

9:12 AM, Jun 13, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

BRANDYWINE, Md. (WUSA) -- Fire investigators say that a house fire in Brandywine that displaced two people was caused by a candle. 

Fire officials say the candle was in the living room and caused $50,000 of damage to the house in the 3600 block of Watson Place on Tuesday morning.

Thirty three firefighters responded to the scene and got the fire under control in five minutes. 

No one was hurt during the fire.

The two people are being helped by the Red Cross.

Most Watched Videos