WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - I asked Facebook to pick an ingredient and I'll show you how to bake a simple five-ingredient dish with it. This week, Grace picked cookie dough. Yum!
Planning on going apple picking at an orchard soon? Here's an easy five-ingredient dessert you can make in no time!
- Cookie Dough (1 Roll)
- Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- Powdered Sugar (1.5 cups)
- Apples (3-4 apples thinly sliced)
- Roll the cookie dough out on a pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Let the cookie cool completely.
- While it cools, mix cream cheese with powdered sugar.
- Spread the cream cheese icing on top of cookie.
- Arrange sliced apples on top of cream cheese.
- Drizzle caramel on top and enjoy!
OTHER SIMPLE IDEAS
- Instead of just plain sugar cookie dough, try sprinkling cinnamon and sugar on top before baking it.
Add other toppings to the pizza! Roast walnuts (mixed in cinnamon and sugar) or throw on Heath pieces on top.
Want to make a more detailed version from scratch? Try "Sally's Baking Addiction" recipe, click here>>
Also, shout out to Grace for asking for a recipe using cookie dough too. Let me know what you want a recipe for next week!