Moroccan Lamb Tartar Tabouli
By Jawad Laouaouda of Bon Vivant Company
12 oz Lean lamb leg meat
1 teaspoon Extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Ground ginger
1 teaspoon Cumin
1 tablespoon Finely chopped tarragon
1 tablespoon Finely chopped parsley
1 tablespoon Finely chopped red onion
1 teaspoon Harissa
1 tablespoon Bulgur wheat
Lemon juice to taste
Sea salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Chop or grind meat very small, keeping it as cold as possible.
2. In bowl add all ingredients and adjust to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3. Cover, place back in fridge for 30-45 minutes before serving to combine interviews.
4. Serve tartar with side of salad or pita or toasted baguette.
5. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds