Texas Roadhouse has some lip smackin' delicious ribs and we want to show you how to do it yourself! Try this recipe at home!
STEP ONE: Seasoning,
• In a deep baking pan, add water and some type of Liquid Smoke.
• Mix well.
• Take Ribs, use a shaker and your favorite dry seasoning (we have our seasoning for sale online at TexasRoadhouse.com) and thoroughly coat each of the Ribs.
• Place Ribs in the pan.
STEP TWO: Cooking
• Place pans in 350 F oven and bake slowly until done; about 3 hours.
• Ribs are fully cooked when the bone in the center pulls freely from the meat. At this point, remove from the oven.
STEP THREE: Grilling
• Pick your favorite BBQ sauce for re-heating and basting the Ribs.
• Pre-heat grill.
• Brush and season the grill before use.
• Place the Rack of Ribs vertically, with the underside down to the grates.
• Heat until sizzling hot.
• Turn Ribs over and baste the underside of the Ribs, and heat until sizzling hot.
• Baste the top.
• Turn the Ribs over one last time and baste with a final coat.
• Serve to your guests and accept their complements graciously!!!
© 2017 WUSA-TV