Warm, succulent and packed with flavor: there are few foods more satisfying than the chicken tacquito. Satisfy your cravings with this hassle-free crowd-pleaser! Thanks to Two Peas and Their Pod for the recipe!
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the cum, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, paprika and lime juice. Stir until the chicken is well coated in the seasoning.
3. Between two damp paper towels, place two tortillas at a time. Place in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
4. Place a heaping tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the center of the tortilla and roll it up tightly. Place the tacquito, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Continue until the tortillas and filling are gone.
5. Spray the tacquitos generously with non-stick cooking spray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve with guacamole, salsa, cheese or other desired toppings.
Want more articles like this? Follow Great Day Washington onFacebook,Twitter& Instagramfor more! Watch weekdays at 9am on WUSA9.