Getting that red carpet look doesn't have to cost you according to lifestyle and beauty expert Amy Sewell. The lifestyle and beauty expert dished on the must have makeup products that will help you get that Hollywood look, all at an affordable price.
- Get Glowing Skin – Get your skin in shape for your own red carpet with Coconut and Papaya Body Wash, Body Lotion, and Hand Cream. Rich coconut oil smooths and softens the skin, while papaya rejuvenates the skin. The rich certified-organic shea butter is ethically-source, so you’ll look and feel amazing. ($8.99-$11.99)
- Airbrush Away Primer – An affordable version of expensive primers stars wear on the red carpet, this is an easy way to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Especially nice for the selfie-obsessed, since you never know when you’ll be on-camera. It comes in three different formulas (I wear the Pore Refining version every single day). ($19.99)
- Day & Night Serum - No need to spend hundreds of dollars on a serum. This affordable Face & Neck Serum from No7 is clinically proven to firm the skin and even skin tone, and to firm and reduce crepiness in the neck. ($33.99)
- Light-Up Lip Glosses – Make the world your red carpet with these fabulous, hydrating lip glosses in beautiful colors that have a little something “extra”: a mirror and LED light built into the tube and wand that makes it easy to do touch-ups anywhere! ($25)
www.rockinbeauty.com and Forever21
- California Dreamin’ Nail Colors – Gorgeous colors inspired by the state’s scenic landscapes, with fun names such as Malibu Pier Pressure, Santa Monica Beach Peach, and This Is Not Whine Country. ($12.50)
- Glamsquad – If you have a special evening out, why not let the Glamsquad come to you? From hair ($50+) to makeup ($75+), they can get you ready head to toe for your own red carpet.
© 2018 WUSA-TV