Black pepper chicken is delicious, healthy, and easy to make! Thanks to P.F. Chang's for this recipe!
-1/4 cup oyster sauce
-1/4 cup soy sauce
-1 tbsp sugar
-1/8 cup rice wine
-1/8 cup chicken stock
-1 tbsp water
-1 tsp cornstarch
1) Mix together until completely dissolved. Set aside.
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
-2 tbsp cornstarch
-salt & pepper
1) Thinly slice the chicken breast and set aside.
2) Combine all ingredients.
3) Marinade the chicken for 20 minutes.
-1 onion, diced
-1 bell pepper,
-diced minced garlic
1) In a hot saute pan, bring water to boil and simmer chicken for 1 minute. Drain.
2) In a clean saute pan, heat vegetables and aromatics. Stir fry until vegetables are vibrant in color and aromatics are fragrant.
3) Add chicken and sauce until chicken is glazed. Serve with rice.
This article is sponsored by P.F. Chang's
© 2018 WUSA-TV