Take our word for it: these barbecue pork ribs will be an instant fan favorite among your cookout crowd! Thanks to b Restaurants for the recipe!
8 racks pork ribs
1 cup Memphis rub (see below)
1/4 cup salt
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
2 cups water
3 cups brown sugar
3 cups white sugar
2 cups paprika
1 cup garlic powder
1/2 cup black pepper ground
1/2 cup ginger powder
1/2 cup onion powder
1 tablespoon rosemary
1. Combine all rub ingredients and mix well. Reserve in sealable bag for prep.
2. For the ribs, peel membrane off the back and sprinkle with salt. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. Sprinkle approx. 3 tablespoons of rub on each rib rack and rub in. Line up on sheet trays and let sit overnight at minimum.
4. Place ribs on roasting rack on hotel pans. Space apart and pour water and liquid smoke underneath.
5. Roast in 295 oven low fan for 3.5 hours and cool.
6. Once cool, cut into two bone sections from front and leave the last three bone section intact. Cover and hold in cooler or refrigerator for service.
© 2018 WUSA-TV