This season there are many high tech beauty gadgets that deliver professional results, right in the comfort of your own home. Beauty expert Quon Wilson, who started her own company called Quon's Eyes to provide minimum-effort, high-impact luxury beauty enhancements shares her top picks so you can celebrate your glamour all the time:
- The fight against fine lines and crow’s feet has gone high tech this holiday season thanks to Dr. Dennis Gross.
- This device is the SpectraLite Eye Care Pro.
- This FDA-cleared LED eye device is designed to fight aging in the eye area.
- This product utilizes four wavelengths of red light to increase collagen production and smooth crow’s feet and eleven lines.
- The hands-free device is worn 3 minutes a day and features an auto shut off.
- You will begin to see cosmetic surface change in 2 weeks, and you can expect complete benefits with 10 weeks of daily use.
- This rotating makeup brush spins at 190 RPM (revolutions per minute)
- This device delivers airbrush –like results every time, as it seamlessly applies cream, powder and liquid formula foundations without streaking.
- The brush heads are interchangeable and made with antimicrobial fibers
- As we age our lips lose volume and color. We begin to see more lip lines & wrinkles. PMD Kiss is the smart anti-aging treatment to get youthful, sexy lips. PMD Kiss safely boosts collagen to reduce appearance of lip lines and wrinkles while increasing the look of lip volume.
- It uses pulsating vacuum technology and specially formulated serum to create a fuller appearance of lip volume and restore youthfulness to lips.
- The PMD Personal Microderm is an at-home skincare tool that provides the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments.
- Using this device weekly will reveal smoother, brighter more youthful looking skin. Your weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, acne scars and enlarged pores.
- The device features a powerful suction that also helps to stimulate collagen production and interchangeable disks for body and face.
© 2018 WUSA-TV