With Father's Day right around the corner, time is running out to get your gifts together for the dads in your life. Instead of another tie, consider an out-of-the-box purchase that exceeds his expectations!
1. For the grill masters: Say goodbye to the skewers! These kabob baskets are affordable, easy to clean and easy to flip.
2. For the golf nuts: These hand-made club covers can be customized with your golfer's favorite colors or an original design. He'll be the classiest swinger on the green!
3. For the adventurers: A lightweight, water-resistant jacket that folds into a pocket-sized square might be an essential for the outdoorsy dad. Perfect for the hiker, the climber, the camper or the world traveler!
4. For the thirst quenchers: Get into the spirit of vacation season with this fun cooler! It can hold up to 18 cans and with ice can keep drinks cool for at least 48 hours. It can also keep food fresh on hot summer days!
5. For the sports junkies: Make every day as good as a game day! Deck out his ride with a sports-themed license plate or plate frame.
6. For the near and far sighted: Are the fathers in your life constantly misplacing their eye glasses? Ours too. Get him a glasses stand - he'll thank you one day if not instantly.
7. For the sleepers: Let him relax and recline for the day in these comfortable-sounding slippers. You may end up investing in a pair for yourself!
Want more articles like this? Follow Great Day Washington on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for more! Watch everyday at 9am on WUSA9.
© 2017 WUSA-TV