Though quail may not be a mainstream dish in American cooking, Kellari Tavern in DC serves it regularly. Learn how to make this authentic Greek dish!
Visanto dessert wine
1. Separate in parts and pan sear the quail in olive oil.
2. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the tops of the asparagus and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add the Visanto wine and butter and cook until thickens.
5. Bring water to boil and add the chestnuts.
6. Mix boiled chestnuts, cream and butter and blend until creamy.
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with your favorite Grecian dry white wine and enjoy!
Want more recipes like this? Watch Great Day Washington every morning at 9 on WUSA9.