As DC politicians continue to push for DC statehood, the Georgetown Hoyas have jumped in the fray.
The Hoyas are hosting 51st State Night for Wednesday night's game against 4th ranked Xavier.
DC residents are still able to purchase tickets for 51% off using the promo code STATE.
The in-game promotions include:
- Voting for all residents on state name and symbols
- An appearance by gubernatorial candidate Jack the Bulldog
- Jack for Governor campaign signs for the first 300 residents in attendance
- State fair games on the concourse pregame
- State flag design station
- State slogan contest
So if you're looking for something to do, and are a DC resident, head on down to Capital One Arena to support DC Statehood. Hopefully, you'll get to see a Hoyas win too.