Approximately 32 students are being treated for yellow jacket stings Thursday morning, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue officials said.
The incident happened across the street from Quince Orchard High School. According to officials on scene, a student kicked a nest, causing the yellow jackets to start stinging the students.
Three students were taken to the hospital.
MCFRS on scene @ Quince Orchard HS with reports of dozens of children stung by bees. pic.twitter.com/TcI2kszwpa— BC Steve Mann (@mcfrsPIO6) October 12, 2017