Starbucks annually sells their Cherry Blossom Frappuccino inspired by the Japanese Sakura tradition that celebrates the Cherry Blossom Festival. Since it's a limited release, this DIY recipe will have you smiling ear to ear with each sip! A big thank you goes out to Chelc Fox for coming up with the recipe! This recipe was made with lactose-free milk but you're welcome to use what you please.
- 3 medium / large strawberries
- 1 scoop lactose-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum (optional – thickens frappuccino)
- non-dairy whipped cream
- matcha powder
- Blend together strawberries, ice cream, soy milk, ice, and Xanthan Gum in a blender until smooth.
- Sprinkle some matcha powder in the bottom and along the sides of your cup.
- Pour in the frappuccino mixture to the top of the cup.
- Top with whipped cream and matcha powder.
Want more recipes like this? Follow Great Day Washington on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for our daily recipes, health tips, fashion & more!