Fall cooking is on the horizon & we are so excited to get slow cooker recipes! These beef sliders are perfect & delicious for the whole family.
· 2 pounds top round
· ½ c. red wine
· ½ tsp. kosher salt
· a few pinches of black pepper
· 4 cloves fresh garlic
· 1 tsp. fresh ginger
· 4 c. water
1. Add all ingredients to dutch oven (except beef) and whisk until incorporated.
2. Add beef and roast low and slow at 300 degrees for three (3) hours.
3. Remove from oven and let rest for an hour.
4. When cool, shred beef – your hands are your best tools.
5. Build onto slider buns and ENJOY!