Pecan cookie recipe with a spin
Many people love pecan cookies and this pecan recipe with vanilla powdered sugar will send your taste buds on a flavorful adventure of deliciousness.
1 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, slightly softened
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup very finely chopped pecans
¼ cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons water
½ teaspoon vanilla powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350ºF.
2. Beat butter on medium speed in large bowl until creamy.
3. Add flour, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, water and vanilla
4. Beat at low speed until well mixed.
5. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
6. Place 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes or until very lightly browned.
8. Let stand 5 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack.
9. Roll in powdered sugar while warm and again when cool.