WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- WMATA released the most dangerous Metro-Rail Stations in its quarterly report.
The list is organized by how many crimes were reported at the particular Metro Station from January until August of this year.
10. Vienna: 28 crimes reported
9. West Hyattsville: 28 crimes reported
8. Benning Road: 30 crimes reported
7. Capitol Heights: 33 crimes reported
6. L'Enfant Plaza: 33 crimes reported
5. Rhode Island Avenue: 34 crimes reported
4. Gallery Place: 35 crimes reported
3. Minnesota Avenue: 40 crimes reported
2. Deanwood: 41 crimes reported
1. Brookland: 44 crimes reported
Crimes against people have have increased on the Metro-Rail system, according to the report.
In the first quarter of 2012, there were a total of 207 robberies reported on Metro. In 2013, that number went up to 278 robberies reported, according to the report. Metro lists "Force and Violence," "Armed," and "Fear" as statistical categories for robbery.
While the robbery numbers have increased, aggravated assault reports have decreased, from 82 in 2012, to 70 reports in 2013, according to the crime report.
Rape and homicide reports remained at zero for 2013.
To see the full report, click here: http://www.wusa9.com/assetpool/documents/131009110452_101013_QuarterlySecurityReport.pdf