WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- A man has been charged in connection with multiple office suit burglaries, police said.
Andre Antonio Henry,29, of the 400 block of 50th Street N.E. was arrested and charged on May 9. He has been charged with ten, second degree burglaries, two, attempted second degree burglaries, three counts of theft and eleven criminal charges pertaining to the use of a stolen credit card, police said.
Surveillance video from the office burglaries in Rockville and Bethesda showed the suspect. Witnesses who had seen the suspect were also able to assist police. During the burglaries the suspect would steal electronics and in one burglary he stole a credit card and used it to purchase items, police said.
He is currently being held on a $50,000 bond, according to police.
The following burglaries occurred between January 28 and April 15 of this year, according to Police:
• National Brokerage Associates, 11140 Rockville Pike, Suite 300, Rockville
• WRIT, 6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 800, Rockville
• Express Title Company, 6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 300, Rockville
• Hariton Mancuso Jones PC Office, 11140 Rockville Pike, Suite 340, Rockville
• Market Research.com, 11200 Rockville Pike, Suite 504, Rockville
• Dragon Bridge, 11200 Rockville Pike, Suite 205, Rockville
• Snyder Cohn, 11200 Rockville Pike, Suite 415, Rockville
• Spree, 7735 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 510, Bethesda
• Design to Delivery, 7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 300 Bethesda
• Councilor Buchanan& Mitchell, PC, 7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 500, Bethesda
Attempted Second Degree Burglary - 2 counts
• Information Management Services, 6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 310, Rockville
• Zeno, 710 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 450, Bethesda